www.talktoapplebees.com – Applebees Survey – All United States citizens who are legal residents may participate in Applebee’s Guest Survey. You are automatically entered into a sweepstake after completing the survey.
You have a chance to win $1,000 in cash each month and $100 each week if you enter the sweepstakes.
Steps to Participation
- Go to https://www.talktoapplebees.com/ in your web browser.
- In the first field, enter the 13-digit survey code. The code is located above the Check TOTAL area at the bottom of the bill.
- The time should be entered in the time field. Enter the time that is listed on your receipt rather than the current time. The time can be found on the receipt above Applebee’s address.
- Type the server’s name here. On the receipt, the name of the server is located at the top. The server name will appear below Applebee’s address and above the field labeled date.
- Start the next step by clicking.
- Please complete the survey to the best of your ability and with complete honesty.
- Enter your contact information to complete the form.
Talk To Applebees
Companies from all around the world undertake surveys to identify the areas where their goods and services fall short of expectations.
Applebee’s is a massive company, bringing in $2.5 billion in revenue in 2006. It is encouraging to see a big business genuinely interested in enhancing its undoubtedly good products and services.
Rewards from the Survey
When customers complete the Applebees Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.talktoapplebees.com, they are automatically entered into the Applebees Sweepstakes for a chance to win a gift.
You can win up to $100 cash per week or $1000 cash per month as an Applebee’s sweepstakes winner.
On November 19, 1980, Bill and T.J Palmer founded the American company Applebee’s in Decatur, Georgia. There were 2,033 Applebee’s restaurants open as of December 2015 in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, and 15 other nations.
Applebees specializes in a la carte meals. They serve salads, chicken, spaghetti, burgers, and riblets, which some belief to be Applebee’s hallmark dish. All Applebee locations have a bar area that sells alcoholic beverages, with the exception of those places where it is illegal.
What are the Applebee’s 2 for 20 meals?
A sharing appetizer and two full-sized dinners, including spaghetti or steak, chicken, or salad, are options on Applebee’s 2 for 20 menus.
Customers may now choose from more than 200 meal and appetizer options for the price of one because of recent Applebee improvements.
What is included with Applebees 2 for 22?
2 for 22 at Applebee’s Works in:-
- Two side salad (house or Caesar)
- Boneless wings
- Artichoke and spinach dip.
- The cheese sticks.
- Onion Rings
Above all, the information about Applebee’s Customer Feedback Survey, also known as Applebee’s survey, is provided. I hope the information satisfies your needs, but if you still have any questions about Applebee’s feedback survey, feel free to post a comment in the box below or, if you’d like, share it with your friends on social media.
Call this Monday through Friday, from 7 AM to 7 PM CST
You can reach the home office by dialing 888-59APPLE or 888-592-7753.
Write to Guest Relations at Applebee’s 8140 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64114
Related Tags: www.talktoapplebees.com