www.Mylongjohnsilversexperience.com – Long John Silver’s Consumer Satisfaction Survey: A journey of your voice – The Long John Silver’s Consumer Satisfaction Survey, which can be found at www.Mylongjohnsilversexperience.com, is created by the company to monitor customer satisfaction with its products and services.
The company makes changes and adjustments to the store as needed using the information given. For your convenience, this survey is conducted online.
This survey is a great method to express your opinions to the business. Businesses are aware that a restaurant’s success depends on its patrons. Without them, the business would not exist. They want to make sure you have a positive experience so you’ll want to return and tell other people about it.
Steps of the Survey:
- Visit the website Mylongjohnsilversexperience.com.
- In the first box, type the store number that may be found at the top of the receipt.
- In the second box, type the ticket number located at the very top of the receipt. Select Start.
- In your responses, please rate your experience. These will enquire about how the service was, how the cuisine was, whether you would like to come again and whether you would recommend the restaurant. A text box will be provided for additional information if you respond “yes” to the question of if there was a problem.
- On your receipt, jot down the validation code they provide to redeem.
Each and every Long John Silver client who successfully completed the online Tell Silver Diner survey will receive a coupon.
Therefore, to receive your promotion, make sure to swiftly jot down the Long John Silver coupon code on your receipt and keep the receipt with you.
Depending on your selections, you could receive a complimentary fish fry from Long John Silver or a deal on your meal.
- Be able to access a computer and the internet.
- Read either Spanish or English.
- Have the most recent Long John Silver’s receipt with the survey invitation on it.
Information about LONG JOHN SILVER’S:
A fast food restaurant chain with a focus on seafood is called John Silver’s. The business was established in Kentucky in 1969, and the name of the franchise was inspired by a well-known character from the novel Treasure Island. Although the restaurant started out as a branch of Yum! brands, the business became a franchise in 2011.
Early Long John Silver’s restaurants had a more pirate-focused concept, whereas current locations often feature a nautical theme and corresponding décor.
There are over 1,100 restaurants in existence today, and the seafood menu includes shrimp, fish, and clams in addition to chicken strips, and a variety of sides, including corn, coleslaw, and hush puppies.
Long John Silver’s, an American fast food restaurant, is dedicated to providing the finest possible customer service.
This is why it is conducting an online customer satisfaction poll to collect their unvarnished opinions. If you’ve been to one of its restaurants in the US, look for the survey code on your receipt and enter it at www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com to start the survey and get free meals.
Customers should do the survey because they can receive a validation code that can be used to acquire free food, but it’s also vital for the business because it needs the information to keep improving its services.
Related Tags: www.Mylongjohnsilversexperience.com